Contact Us for a Free Consultation (406) 586-1986

Civil Rights Law

Civil rights allows you to seek relief against state and local governments and their officials for violating your or your family's state and federal constitutional rights through excessive force, deprivation of medical care, interference with family unity and rights, unreasonable searches and seizures, discrimination, profiling, cruel and unusual punishment, malicious prosecution, etc. Civil rights claims permit you to recover monetary compensation for the government's violation of your constitutional rights. Contact us for a free initial consultation.

If state, county or city governments or its employees violate your state or federal constitutional rights, you or your family may be entitled to monetary compensation.

We offer a free initial consultation to discuss your civil rights claim. We will investigate your case free of charge and, if we accept your case, advocate your claim with integrity, strength, and intelligence. If we do not obtain a settlement or verdict in your favor, we will not charge you attorney fees.

Click on the links below to learn if you have a civil rights claim and then contact us for a free initial consultation:

  • Personal Injury
  • Property Damage
  • Assault
  • Wrongful Death
  • Excessive Force
  • Deprivation of Medical Care
  • Unreasonable Searches and Seizures
  • Interference with Family Unity
  • Wrongful Removal of Child
  • Fifth Amendment
  • Cruel and Unusual Punishment
  • Malicious Prosecution
  • Discrimination